Azhar64

Updates on the software

Magic    0

Hi, Azhar

The mWare V1.1.8 will release in about 2 weeks, below are some new features:

1. Increase 3 print speed options, there will have 6 speed options available, E180 will be faster.

2. Increase nozzle diameter option, users can choose to print with different diameters: 0.4, 0.5 0.6

3. Optimized material profiles.

4. Optimized slice speed.

5. Some bugs fixed.

Edited by Magic

Jeandre    1

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the following error i am receiving in the mWare software for the E-180, when I try and save the mcode file after placing the part and splicing, the software gives me an error message saying, " No option in section insert" the files that it saves does not contain any data and the printer does not pint. I have tied updating to the newest software but the program said that I am already running the newest version. I am running it on a new laptop, could this be a windows driver issue? Or is there some setting that I need to change?

Any advice on how to possibly fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Capture.PNG

Jeandre    1

Hi

After reinstalling the software this issue is now resolved, looks like with the initial install not all materials loaded properly in the profiles dropdown. The files are now saving correctly.

• Like 1

J_Dog    0

First I would like to say that our organization is impressed with the professional design and performance of the E180 printer as well as the professionalism of the sales and support teams.  We do have the following enhancement requests for the next version of the mWare software:

1. Implement the "Save Project" command into mWare.  This basic and essential command is already available in Cura.  Currently with mWare 1.1.9, there is no way to save information on how the models are positioned and oriented on the build plate.  Also there is no way to save the parameters that were used to create the G-Code (speed, infill, shells, support angle, etc).  

2. Allow opening G-Code files in mWare (for visual print geometry preview).  Of course, mWare already allows this preview, but the problem is we cannot open it again after mWare has been closed, unless we slice the model again.  We do not want to slice it again and possibly use different parameters or have the part oriented differently than before.  It would nice if we can simply open a G-Code file in mWare to visually preview the geometry that will be printed.  This basic command is already available in Cura. 

We appreciate your consideration.