admin

Mankati User Forum Reopened

admin    1

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not opening this forum for so long. A few weeks ago, our old forum was down due to the failure of our server, which at that time held all the forum data. We also feel very sorry for not being able to provide support during that period, and fail to backup those history posts, which means that they have been lost once and for all.

However, now this cloud based forum is being saved by the forum service provider, to prevent data loss should anything goes wrong with our server again. Additionally, the new forum has many interesting new features. You can chat with people, upload your works and check what our event calendar. While support service will also be provided here just like before.

Again, my sincere apologies on behalf of all Mankati team members for causing such inconvenience.

Gabriel 

• Like 1

Magic    0

This is a good chance to update the forum, we can now provide better service and a better communication place.

Welcome back new Mankati community!

MissSpiff    1

Hi,

Finally I managed to get back on the forum. And really is all the info from the other forum gone? If so, what a shame there was some good and interresting info going around. Oh well we will see what happens not a lot of the old "lords" and "conquerors" are back yet I think.

greetz

Marcha

NickP    7

Hi Guys,

No Backup? That's a big hunk of knowledge gone.

I set up a dropbox folder a while ago that has some files and settings saved in it.

If anyone wants I can share the folder with them.

PM me an email address if you are interested.

It's pretty basic but better than nothing.

Cheers,

Nick

mvm    12

Very sorry to hear all the old information is lost.

I had to recreate my account also, the old one didn't work anymore.

But am glad at least a forum is back online, was getting a bit worried....

admin    1

Hi all,

Good to have you back. We made some mistakes when backing up the old forum. Still not sure if we can retrieve the old data. But anyway we plan use a new forum no matter what. I will put another notification if we can have old posts back.

Thanks.

Michael    0

Hi All,

I'm back and re-registered.....was beginning to give up on Mankati and not checking any more if there was a forum and actually pressed the link by mistake which said that the forum was no longer available ..... So was about to just click off Mankati and forget it when I thought I'd check the website and saw the forum tab......and here I am.

could very easily have just given Mankati forum a miss!    When it was down I could not find any info about what was happenning......did Mankati make any announcement about it??

oh well here we start from scratch to try and build a knowledge bank again......

cheers

SGS    0

Greetings all,

Glad to see the forums back. Hope all have been well.

Soooo, what shall we talk about now. Full-scale XT or XT Plus? DIY upgrade or not to upgrade... Questions questions, so much to talk about. 

Oh hey what about the live chatroom? I will try to spend time there too.

Cheers,

SGS

Edited by SGS

MissSpiff    1

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I visited the forum. I'm still a happy Mankati user but I've been very busy working.

So I hope everyone is doing fine.

SGS have you designed your steampunk rings yet and have you been printing with the proto pasta SS filament? I did design one but not yet to my satisfaction.

I've been busy designing and printing a shield for a airfilter housing cover for a Harley. It's for a biker buildoff model that my husband is working on. I printed it with the proto pasta carbon fiber, this filament is very easy to print.

Well I'm going to browse the forum and see what's going on.

Greetz,

Marcha

Hi Everyone!

I've been a long while missing from the forums and have recently logged on to see what has been happening. And it seems not much? A bit of a desert around hereby the looks.

I'm still happily 3D printing and enjoying my Mankati Printer, and I've been interested in hearing from the company regarding the new e180 machine. Though I am yet to hear a response from the company.

Hope all is OK and everyone is occupied and having fun!

I hope to have some content for the forums in the new few weeks. It will be great to share and discuss things with the forum again, if anyone is about ;)

Kind regards,

James.