Mankati Family!

Thats great of you to publish the source firmware for the machine. I truly appreciate that. 

It sure does help for troubleshooting as well as learning. 

Mankati should take advantage of Marlin auto bed levelling one day soon ;)

Regards,

James Armstrong.

NickP    7
mvm    12

Thank for the software.
I don't know yet what I can do with it, but you never know :)

Will there be any updates to the Mankati UM in the near future?

There are some things I would like to see changed and/or different and I am sure others feel the same (more choice for support, variable infill %, variable speed).

cosmowave    0

When i load the .ino File from the top of this page (Marlin for Fullscale XT Plus) in the Arduino IDE and try to compile it, then several Errors appears in the IDE!

Is this normal?

EdSmith    0

I have my XT working with the 3.8 Mankati DM02.hex.zip really well but which Marlin source can I use to rebuild this? I want to look at adding auto level with a proximity sensor to the unit and every time I build anything (no auto level, just plane vanilla build) I get a constant beeping sound after the flash from Arduino IDE and the LCD doesn't show anything. This makes me think it's an issue with the LCD pin setup and type but since there are a million variants I'm wondering where to start. I'd like to just be able to build the stock DM02 firmware and I can likely take it from there. Happy to share the auto-level results as I get them done. Already have the proximity sensors, etc ready to go and tested on some other machines so just need to get this worked into this. I think these are great machine - fyi, little tweaking here and there but really solid. 

merlinkv    0

HI all,

What is the current firmware version released for the Plus? Is it still 5.1.1? Is it available for download anywhere anymore?

Cheers

Hi,

5.1.1 for the Plus? ... I have the 5.1 ... where I can download the 5.1.1?