Sign in to follow this  
Gijzel

Mankati E180 don't boot

Gijzel    0

The mankati E180 only shows the 2 red light at front that are used to calibrate.

The display don't light up, i hear a clik for some kind of relai after the power switch. There is a orange light the mainbord.

Yesterday i used it for a 2hour print and after at least 30 min i shut it down using the powerswitch.

Today the problem

When the powercord is out and if i manualy move the printhead the 2 redlights also light up it think normaly al 4 light up.

Can some one help me?

Guest Nan Wong   
Guest Nan Wong

Hi, 

Yes, only needs to use 2 red lights for monitoring bed calibration. 

When you manually move the print head, the motor will generate small electronics, even though the printer is power off.  

Best regards

Nan

Guest Ozgur Demirtas   
Guest Ozgur Demirtas

I have same problem for 3 days. After power on I hear click sound and two leds on printing board ( used for calibration ) are turned on. I try to solve but not yet solved. If anyone knows what the problm is please tell us.

ozgur    0
On 28.11.2017 at 9:28 PM, Guest Ozgur Demirtas said:

I have same problem for 3 days. After power on I hear click sound and two leds on printing board ( used for calibration ) are turned on. I try to solve but not yet solved. If anyone knows what the problm is please tell us.

I solved my problem with mankati support. A fuse ( white piece of attached picture) is broken and don't let board boot. I have changed this part and my printer start to work again.

IMG_20171214_173734.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this